Kashanian Exports products come with a product guarantee of up to 12 months against manufacturing defects depending upon the construction (weaving) of the rug as below:
|Hand Knotted, Tibetan, Patchwork||12 Months|
|Hand Tufted, Handloom, Flat Weave, Shags, Hand-woven||6 Months|
In case of a defect found kindly notify us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9415201407 along with 3 images of the damaged rug/carpet. If the defect is found to be of the nature covered under the warranty policy, we will provide you the best possible resolution. Guarantees are non-transferable. Proof of original purchase is also required. If Kashanian Exports replaces your rug under any of the limited Guaranties, the remaining portion of the Guarantee period will be based on your original purchase date.
Defects outside product warranty entitlement:
- Shedding. (This can be reduced by vacuuming the rug at a low power mode at least once a week)
- Occasional sprouting pulls or loss of single tufts of fiber.
- Color and texture changes due to the use of natural fibers and dyes or prolonged exposure to sunlight, humidity, heat or certain atmospheric gases.
- Rolling marks. (These can disappear with routine vacuuming)
- Matting and crushing in rugs, which can be minimized by proper maintenance of the rug.
- Rugs recently removed from a bag may have odor which can dissipate by placing the rug (back side up) in direct sunlight for 24 hours.